Saturday, 28 MAY 2022
Registration and Networking Chai Time
10:00 AM – 10:15 AM
Lighting of the Lamp
10:15 AM – 10:40 AM
The Indian Publishing Industry’s Now, Next, and Beyond
The session will focus on the latest market trends in print book publishing and discuss the opportunities printers would have in the publishing industry.
– Pranav Gupta, Managing Director, Prints Publications Pvt Ltd
– Vikrant Mathur, Executive Director Nielsen Book
10:40 AM – 11:00 AM
Indian Label Industry – Opportunities for Growth or Consolidation
– Anuj Bhargava, Founder, Kumar Labels
11:00 am – 12:00 pm
Paper Shortage Concerns for the Printing Industry:
Availability, Pricing Levels, Delivery Times Remain
Col Comdt Prof. Dr
Rajendrakumar Anayath, Vice-Chancellor Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of
Science and Technology & Haryana State Government University (Moderator)
– Arvind B Mardikar, Proprietor, AD Graphics, Nagpur
– Snehasis Roy, Technical Director, Times of India
– Ravi Shroff, Managing Director, Nutech Print Services Delhi
– A.M.S.G. Ashokan, President, Chemical and Allied Products Export Promotion Council (CAPEXIL).
12:00 PM – 12:20 PM
Digital Printing Session:
Print Enhancement for Packaging
– Ziki Kuly, President APJ, Scodix
12:20 PM – 12:40 PM
The Indian Label Industry Needs To Expand its Pie
– Manish Kapoor, Sales Head, Nilpeter India
12:40 PM – 01:00 PM
Create a bigger future!
Description: Transform your business, through the wonder of print!
- Brilliant Impact
- Unlimited Growth
- Always Ahead
– A. Appadurai, Country Business Manager, HP Indigo Digital Press- India & Sri Lanka, HP India
01:00 PM – 02:00 PM
02:00 PM – 02:20 – PM
Revive Your Print Operations – A Move to Packaging
Ranesh Bajaj, Director, Vinsak
02:20 PM – 02:40 PM
Rethink Sustainability: The Green Dimension of Web Offset For Packaging Printing!
– Wolfgang Hiesinger, Senior Product Manager Newspaper & Packaging Systems, manroland Goss web systems GmbH
Web offset has significant advantages and unique features when it comes to sustainable and VOC free printing without compromising print quality. This goes even along with more flexibility in print job sizes and overall cost-efficiency compared to the traditional and dominating technologies of Gravure and Flexo for flexible packaging printing.
Learn more about the potential of web-based offset printing in regards to sustainability and explore with us the pros and cons of this technology.
02:40 PM – 03:40 PM
RRR – Respond, Reset and Renew
Time for a Re-think
The current global disruption requires changes to be made in weeks that previously would have taken years. Change is urgent. To rethink your business, quickly identify strategic bets to make your operations more resilient and your products and services more desirable to customers.
Here are a few things at which to take a hard look as you rethink your business plan:
What are the discernible sales trends? What is growing and what is not? Why and why not?
Are you accumulating cash or consuming cash?
Have you lost or gained any key customers? If so, do you know why?
Are any planned capital investments (including technology and people) still viable?
Has anything significant changed with competitors?
– Manoj Mehta, Chairman, UT Pack Industries, UAE (moderator)
– MN Pandey, Managing Director, Avantika Printers Private Limited
– Tushar Dhote, Managing Director, Dhote Press
– Ankit Tanna, Director, Printmann Group
– Anuj Bhargava, Founder, Kumar Label
03:40 PM – 04:00 PM
– ASK THE EXPERTS: Listen to Top Printing Industry Experts in a Live Interactive Q&A