The Association for Print Technologies (APTech India), formerly NPES will host the PRINT Business Outlook Conference 2022, themed ‘Pushing the Print’ Boundaries which will be held on 02 December 2022, Renaissance Bengaluru Racecourse Hotel.
There are many advantages of the technology that we use today. Technology improves every minute of every single day and market competition is strong. You must stay up with evolving technology and be ready to jump on solutions or adopt best practices that will offer you an advantage. The event will once again bring together leading-edge end users, analysts, industry and subject matter experts as well as vendors who will share information, best practices, trends and the latest in technology.
The full day conference will bring together printers, publishers, manufacturers, and suppliers to examine current issues and discuss the latest developments facing today’s printing industry. The conference is supported by, All Indian Federation of Master Printers Association (AIFMP), Indian Printing, Packaging and Allied Machinery Manufacturers’ Association (IPAMA) Karnataka Offset Printers Association (KOPA) Association of Label Printers & Suppliers (ALPS)
We’ll talk about some of the below pointers and lots more:-
- The Digital Evolution of Finishing and Embellishment
- Digital Printing & Label Market Session – Technology Outlook: The Labels & Packaging Market: Even Stronger
- Technology: Adding These Technologies Changed My Business—Industry Entrepreneurs Tell All (Panel Discussion)
- The Changing Face of Typography in India
- Five Hypotheses for the Future
- Time to Realize Domestic Potential Of Boardgames
- Take Your Packaging to the Next Level with Augmented Reality (AR)