The Association for Print Technologies (APTech India), formerly NPES will host the Print Business Outlook Conference 2022 in partnership with the Indian Printing Packaging and Allied Machinery Manufacturers’ Association (IPAMA) which will be held on 28 MAY 2022, India Expo Centre, Greater Noida in conjunction with PrintPack India 2022 exhibition.
The full-day conference, themed “‘PRINT: Can Innovation Awaken a Sleeping Giant?’,” will bring together 200 printers, publishers, manufacturers, and suppliers to examine current issues and discuss the latest developments facing today’s printing industry.
Global Printing and Packaging are facing some big challenges. Printers’ margins are getting thinner, and the increasing costs and scarcity of labour are affecting the print & packaging world. With this backdrop, attention is increasingly turning to the promise of robotics and automation to boost global printing, improving efficiencies, and better safeguard security printing globally. We’ll talk about some of the below pointers and lots more:-
- A summary of the key issues facing global printing and packaging
- The emerging applications
- An overview of some of the key developments in the field
- A discussion of the key enabling technologies for printed electronics applications.
- An evaluation of the challenges and barriers facing the industry